Thursday, November 18, 2010

Rehearsal Pictures

The following are pictures from our rehearsal dinner. Kim and Connie worked very hard on everything, and it was just absolutely beautiful! I could not ask for a more amazing set of in-laws! :)
























 Samantha and Davis

 Nanny and Papa

 Daddy and Mama

Papa and Mema

 Connie and David




The following are pictures of the guys. The jumping pictures are becoming something of a tradition.
They tried inside first, but then found out that there hands were smacking into the ceiling, and they weren't able to jump as high as they wanted to - so, outside we went!


 Pascle Wes, Heath, Aaron, Ryan and Stan

 John, Heath, David, Davis, Ryan, Aaron, Pascle Wes
**Ryan and Aaron crack me up in this one!**

 And the best one EVER!
Heath as a ballerina...
John and Davis jumping sideways...
David with his perfectly straight legs and toes...
Ryan looking like he's sitting in a chair...
Aaron with his overly expressive hands...
And Pascle Wes with his wide open arms!
And of course, all of their incredibly awesome facial expressions! :)

 A great picture of the guys!
David, John, Daddy
Pascle Wes, Heath, Ryan, Aaron
Davis
Aaron, Ryan, John

1 comment:

  1. WOW, Vanessa! I love the photos. I feel like I was there. I'm telling you what. I need all of those guys to come demonstrate how to jump to my K-5 students. They would love it. Connie and Kim sure outdid themselves. I love the choice of songs on your blog. I'm listening to, "You've got a Friend in Me." Thanks for sharing. I love you!

    Love,
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete